Field Engineer (Tank Construction)"#SGUNITEDUP"
ROTARY-THAI CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD.
S$2000 - S$2500
Job Description & Requirements
This position reports to the Construction Manager. The Field Engineer
will carry out co-ordination and monitoring with site
construction team for Installation, Testing, and commissioning
Specific Responsibilities: Individual to be involved in:
1. Interpret construction and technical drawings.
2. Communicate engineering/technical/ quality requirement to team
3. Perform project Co-ordinate with Clients, Procurement and
4. Preparation of method of statement, Risk assessments for various
5. Monitoring and assist of site construction team for Installation,
Testing, and Commissioning works related to Tankage.
6. Liaise with respective functions to prepare project planning,
progress reports and claims.
7. Plan monthly work schedule and set productivity to be achieved.
8. Monitor the progress of projects.
9. Initiate and undertake action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformity.
10. Verify technical specifications for adequacy
11. Preparation of Inspection and Test Plan.
12. Identify and record any quality problems and to verify the
implementation of solutions.
Technical Skills and
1. To learn and understand construction and technical Drawings
2. To understand the Construction Method Statement of the project
3. To understand the risks involved and their mitigation methods in
various construction works
4. To learn method of installation sequence and process
Closing on 25 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company