HPS PARTNERS PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Information Technology
S$3500 - S$5000
- Assist in setting up new lab. Prepare and setup test equipment, examine the test environment and utilize automation to execute test.
- Execute and report test results on time.
- Perform first level analysis to filter test system or software related issue.
- Assist Firmware engineers and Firmware Test engineers on issue debugging.
- Maintain and manage the equipment and inventory in the lab.
- Assist on ad-hoc tasks in the lab
- Maintain the 6S in the lab
- Degree in electrical/ electronic/ computer engineering
- Knowledge of PC hardware, OS and software installation.
- Familiar with Microsoft tool: Outlook, Word, Excel and PPT.
- Able to work with counterpart at Shanghai.
- Able to work reasonable OT according to project needs.
- Experience in test execution and lab maintenance.
- Able to perform initial debugging on test system and software issues.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 Technology@hpspartners.com.sg. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
Closing on 24 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company