QUEST GLOBAL SERVICES PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$6600
This Firmware Engineer ensures that the Technical Firmware Development process is followed on the development project. Works with others to improve the process. Designs, codes, tests, troubleshoots, and documents engineering embedded applications.
- Design architecture of embedded systems, test and debugging plans.
- Assess embedded design on physical system (power, timing, etc.)
- Organize and plan work effectively to produce output according to budget and schedule constraints.
- Works as part of a project team or as a leader of a defined section of a major project. Develops project plans, functional specifications and schedules. Assists in determining product needs and enhancements
- Works effectively as a team member by communicating clearly and efficiently to provide innovative solutions.
- Bachelors of Electrical & Electronics Engineering or relevant courses
- Good programming knowledge on C/C++ for the device drivers development
- Good Knowledge on implementing Digital Signal Processing algorithms (Fixed/Floating) especially the DFT, Filters and exposure to data analysis and interpretation of the signals
- Experience with serial communication protocols (UART, RS232, RS485, SPI, I2C, CAN,..)
- Knowledge of network protocols (TCP, UDP, Bluetooth and other file transfer protocols)
- Experience with Real time Operating System (Unix, CMX,…) and driver development
- Deep understanding and hands on development experience with ARM microcontrollers using RTOS in complex multi-team environment.
- Experienced in the embedded product development and testing
- Experienced in Hardware Design and Development especially in the High Power circuits
- Familiarity and Exposure to Analog and Digital circuits
- Familiar with MatLab, Simulink, FPGA programing, ARM, STM32, ADC, DAQ, etc.
- Experience in Motor Control (BLDC) modelling & simulation, control algorithm development, integration and testing on embedded platform is a plus.
- Knowledge of working of various drilling systems e.g. oil, fuel, air, bleed etc.
Closing on 05 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company