Food Processing Supervisor
BIG EATER KITCHEN & CATERING PTE. LTD.
S$2600 - S$3200
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies.
- Prepare food for production (eg. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Responsibility for ingredient preparation, packaging, and distribution of foods
- Follows the daily food production schedule to assure the correct quantities of food are prepared and sent to the outlet.
- Cooking menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Ensure food comes out simultaneously in high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Answer, report, and follow production chef’s instructions.
- Clean up station and report of leftover food.
- Minimize the wastage and spoilage of ingredients and other food items
- Manage and maintain a set of standard quality, service, product, and cleanliness.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
- Culinary school diploma or Nitec/Professional certificate
- Proven cooking experience including experience as a Cook, especially in Central Kitchen preferable.
- Understand various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Rotating shift including night shift.
- Able to work on Saturday, Sunday, and Public Holiday.
Closing on 13 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company