FPGA Hardware Engineer
BLACKMAGIC DESIGN TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$10000
We are a tight knit engineering team that constantly innovates. Currently, we are seeking a motivated self-starter to join the Hardware Group as a FPGA Hardware Engineer. The successful applicant will work with cross-functional team within the group to develop high availability and high quality IP solutions & products.
This exciting role will suit an enthusiastic, team orientated individual who can work independently but also can ask for assistance when needed and take advantage of the knowledge pool within a large team across multiple offices. This is a great opportunity to work for a fast growing company with offices in Australia, California, UK and Singapore who value their employees.
· Excellent bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering from top universities
· Strong background in FPGA RTL design and have the ability to solve problems and overcome technical challenges with a leading-edge product portfolio.
· Strong hardware functional verification skill.
· Proficient in VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog, and most importantly understand how your code will be synthesized in to hardware.
· Hands-on experience debugging designs at a system level and integrating the FPGA to other components such as memory.
· Working experience or familiar with complex connectivity IPs (HDMI, DisplayPort, MIPI, SDI, USB etc).
· USB 2.0/3.x/XHCI experience is highly desirable
· Possess scripting skills, preferably TCL/Python/Perl.
· Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
· Stable job history
· Excellent aptitude
· Strong communication skills
Closing on 03 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company