Junior/ Senior R&D Electrical & Electronics Engineer (Transformer)
LITE-ON SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Sciences / Laboratory / R&D
S$3500 - S$5200
- Designing power supply hardware with good knowledge in various power converters. Switch mode power supply ranging from 100W to 5kW
- Designing Transformer for various topologies, up to 5kW
- Study and develop different transformers and magnetics, understanding various winding methods
- Theoretical analysis of transformer (calculation and simulation)
- Understand UL/IEC Compliance for SMPS and Transformer for ITE/Medical standards.
- Creation of 3D/2D models and specification of Transformer
- Evaluation at component level as well as set/system level
- PhD/Degree in Electronic & Electrical Engineering with relevant experiences in EE and transformer design.
- Experience in ANSYS MAXWELL design tools/simulation for transformer/magnetic design.
- Experience in PCB layout design requirement for magnetics and EMI
- Experience in digital control power supply design will be an advantage
Closing on 10 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company