Junior/ Senior R&D Sustaining Engineer
LITE-ON SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Sciences / Laboratory / R&D
S$3500 - S$5200
- Evaluating power supply hardware and firmware with good knowledge in various power converters.
- Study, analyse and improve circuit performance of power supply ranging from 100W to 5kW
- Component level test and evaluation, studies for cost down or process improvement.
- Prepare and release evaluation report and ECN.
- Communicate with factory or manufacturing sites for technical training and process improvement.
- Understand IEC/EN/UL Compliance for industrial power supply.
- Operate with various test equipment – power analyser, surge and transient test machines, hi-pot, thermal/humidity chambers and ChromaATE/ATS system.
- Degree/Diploma in Electronic & Electrical Engineering with relevant experiences in Power Electronics or relevant industries.
- Knowledge on UL safety standards for industrial/medical power supply.
- Knowledge on IEC/EN reliability and performance standards.
- Knowledge on PCB safety design and IPC requirement.
- Experience on PSIM/MathCAD/Matlab/Ansys Simulations is a plus.
- Familiar with all test equipment for power supply.
- Experience in C programming will be advantage.
Closing on 18 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company