Junior Marine Service Engineer (Navigational Equipment)
HOSTMOST ENGINEERING (S) PTE. LTD.
S$4000 - S$6000
- Read and interpret schematics and technical drawings and making reports in the field to reflect work that is carried out on-site.
- Must have familiarity with Marine working environments on deep sea going ships.
- Willing to accept jobs on weekends/ holidays, or overtime after office hours when necessary.
- Have clear communication skills with all levels of employees.
- To carry independently test, repair, install and inspect list of equipment below:
- Marine GMDSS Radio System
- Voyage Data Recorder (VDR)
- Gyrocompass Overhaul
- Autopilot System
- VSAT Ship Terminal
- ECDIS System
- Radar System
- Speed Log Equipment
- Echosounder Equipment
- Transmitting Magnetic Compass System (TMC)
- MUST have at least 2 or more years of experience in Marine Radio & Navigational Equipment Service Work.
Qualification Requirements :
- Diploma in Radio & Telecommunications.
- Classification Approved Surveyor for GMDSS Radio Survey & VDR APT (please list name of Classifications), if any.
- VDR training certificates from any VDR manufacturers (please list name of Makers), if any.
- General Operator Certificate (GOC), is preferred.
- Relevant training certificates from Marine Radio & Navigational .Equipment Makers, if any.
Closing on 27 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company