Lecturer - Mechatronics Engineering
INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Engineering, Public / Civil Service
S$3000 - S$6000
You should be trained in Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field in the discipline. Mechatronics background with teaching experience is a plus.
Preferably three years of industry experience with at least one of the following areas: Mechatronics/Robotics, Automation, Programmable Logic Controllers, Systems Integration, Networking, Industrial and Collaborative robotics, Electromechanical Systems, Mechanical Engineering Design.
Multi-disciplinary engineering industry experience with a focus on Advanced/Smart Manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things, machine to machine networking and data collection, Data Analytics and Systems Analysis for Manufacturing, Systems Integration of Industry 4.0 will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as word-processing and presentation software, internet, including e-mail application.
- Effective verbal, written, and listening communication skills.
- Proficiency in electronics hardware design and prototyping, including: Microcontroller Programming (Arduino, Raspberry Pi), Python, Labview, Matlab, and Arduino IDE or equivalent
- Familiarity with 3D software such as AutoCAD, Solidworks, Autodesk’s Inventor or equivalent.
- Comfortable with technology and its integration in the classroom.
- Ability to work with colleagues-students, convey knowledge in-a-form students can understand, and be able to adapt teaching techniques to student needs-various instructional setting.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a group and be able to motivate students. Ability to work with a diverse group of students.
Applicants may check their application status at the end of 8 weeks from the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 30 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company