M&E Resident Engineer
R.J. CROCKER CONSULTANTS PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Engineering
S$6000 - S$6500
Job Description & Requirements
- Perform all roles and responsibilities required of site supervisors under the Building Control Act.
- Ensure that the construction, civil, building and M&E works are constructed in accordance with drawings and specifications and the Building Control Act and Regulations,
- Monitor and report on the progress of works,
- Carry out inspection of civil and structural engineering, mechanical and engineering works prior to concreting or subsequent construction works,
- Check and assess temporary works and ERSS by the contractors to ensure that the C&S, M&E and building works are safe and in compliance with all relevant regulations,
- Carry out inspection on defects rectification works,
- Carry out supervision and inspection of the works as directed by the QP(S), SRE, consultants or Superintending Officer,
- Manage and supervise the Resident Technical Officers under his charge,
- Ensure that records of all civil and structural engineering works, mechanical and engineering works including records of tests, defect rectification, inspections, work progress, material and equipment on site, safety, etc, are updated in a timely manner and properly kept,
- Verify all reports and claims relating to C&S and M&E works submitted by the contractors,
- Verify reports and claims submitted by contractors,
- Maintain proper and updated daily records of all works done including records of tests, inspections, status of work, safety, site diary, material on site and equipment on site, labour force, day works, provisional items or provisional quantities etc,
- Keep accurate record of variations as instructed or approved by the Superintending Officer and to maintain a set of updated drawings on site,
- Inspect and take over completed works and report defects,
- Check all drawings (including shop-drawings, construction drawings) and specifications for discrepancies, address any non-compliance with the contractors and to report to the Supervision QP, consultants or Superintending Officer,
- Adhere to the shift duty roster assigned,
- Attend QAQC meetings, monitor and ensure quality on all works being carried out.
- Minumum 8 years of relevant experience as a M&E, of which 5 years of supervision work similar to airfield lighting, services laying and control systems.
- Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering discipline
- Accredited as RE with IES
Closing on 11 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company