Machine Operator (Aerospace Industry) #SGUnitedJobs
WINDSOR AIRMOTIVE ASIA PTE. LTD.
S$1300 - S$2000
- Perform a variety of duties to operate machines/equipment such as CNC milling, CNC grinding, EDM/Wirecut/Sinker, press and shoot peen to manufacture aircraft engine parts.
- Experienced in the use of micrometers, calipers, verniers, gauge blocks, radius gauges, gauge pins and visual aids.
- Understand and adhere to all work instructions associated with the work performed.
- Perform jobs in priority order unless instructed otherwise.
- Perform and complete the operation performed IAW the required technical data referred to in the job traveler (operation sheets, engine manuals, OEM SPM’s, written instructions from engineering).
- Assist engineering with new part development when necessary/required.
- Provide trainings to others when necessary/required.
- Report nonconformances related to parts, paper work, equipment, tooling or materials to the immediate Cell Leader.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices on machines and in work area.
- Comply with all company and safety rules and regulations during course of duties ( Proper PPE ).
- Shift Pattern: Rotating day and night shift
- Work Location: Changi North Crescent
Closing on 03 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company