Machinist, Precision X10
TALENT TRADER GROUP PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$2500 - S$4000
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and Vernier calipers
- Machines parts to specifications using machines tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, or grinders.
- Measure, examines, and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specification, using precision instruments such as micrometers.
- Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools in order to perform precision machining operation.
- Study sample parts, blueprints, drawing, and engineering information in order to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to fabricate products, and determine product dimensions and tolerances.
- Observe and listen to operating machines or equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunction and to determine need for adjustments or repairs.
- Maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of machining, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
- Min Nitec in Electrical/Mechanical or its equivalent
- Experience in Precision/EDM/Lathe/Milling/Drilling/Mazak/HyperMill machine is an advantage
- Open to work in normal and shift work
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email Address: email@example.com
Reg. No: R1981808
EA No: 13C6305
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.
Closing on 07 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company