Manager / Lead - Production Test
BRIDGETEK PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$7000 - S$9000
- ATE Test Program Design and Development for new products (Production and Characterization Test)
- Design/Develop Final Test Loadboard and Wafersort Probecard
- Perform Characterization Testing, prepare test specifications, define tests, conditions, criteria, etc.
- Solid digital and mixed-signal programming experience on ATE using C++/VB language, and scripting
- Monitor and manage production test yields, maverick lots, engineering lots
- Hands-on test debugging, RMA analysis, and improving test solutions (Hardware and Software)
- Establish cost-effective production test solutions
- Develop team technical competency.
- Build product test plan, schedule, resources requirement and project tracking and execution.
- Conduct product test and releases review, approve the test program releases.
- Maintain and improve the product test process.
- Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individuals’ capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business.
- As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics)
- Minimum 5-yrs ATE Test Program Development (C++ and/or VB)
- Experience in Test Hardware Development (Loadboard and Probecard)
- Good knowledge on manufacturing process (fab, packaging, test)
- Development experience with Teradyne ATE testers, Chroma and other main stream testers.
- Project management skills and experience in people management.
Closing on 29 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company