NOVARTIS SINGAPORE PHARMACEUTICAL MANUFACTURING PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing
Part Time, Permanent
S$3600 - S$5400
- Execute basic plant operations and ensure smooth operation
- Perform plant setup activities (incl. cleaning, configuration and equipment dismantling) and carry out “first fix” for plant issues.
- Monitor and analyze processing parameters for atypical trends and improvement opportunities
- Coordinate with other departments to resolve issues related to daily operations
- Actively support transfer of new processes and commission/validation of new projects
- Actively support in implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Actively support basic 6S housekeeping, GMP and Safety audits
- Update SOPs and other manufacturing related documentations. Upkeep relevant documentation.
- Support deviations investigations and CAPAs implementations (both Quality and HSE)
- Adhere to EHS requirements to create a safe working environment
- Commit to a fair and respectful relationship to others and behave in accordance with Novartis Values and Behaviors
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager.
- Min. Diploma in Biotechnology / Chemical Process Technology/ Engineering/ Science.
- English fluent in speaking and writing
- Min. 2-4 years of relevant experience in Biotechnology or pharmaceutical Industry.
- Must have the ability to understand, read, and write technical information.
- Willing to perform 12 hours rotating shift pattern in clean room environment
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Requires handling of chemicals such as acids, alkalis, solvents and powdered media.
- Flexible attitude and able to work as part of a team
- Structured, focused and well-organized; open to new ideas and suggestions
Closing on 05 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company