Manufacturing Engineer (Semicon/ Science Park)
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD
Permanent, Full Time
S$3500 - S$4500
· Support the HW R&D teams, by hands-on assembly of prototypes and providing feedback regarding manufacturability, ease of assembly and cost
· Support outsourcing of R&D project designs to serial production suppliers
· Work closely together with our production sites (in Malaysia and China) providing support on technical topics and quality issues
· Define needed test tools to ensure the required quality during production for CIP and running production
· Maintain and provide technical support for (module) test systems installed base (at BSG and suppliers) to ensure smooth continuation of equipment and module in serial production
· Assemble and validate new (module) test equipment.
· Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering (or equivalent)
· At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Mechatronic or Robotics environment
· Experience with sophisticated Module and Machine assembly
· Experience with system debugging / troubleshooting (or willing to learn)
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 17295.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Closing on 06 May 2021orview more job listings from this company