ON SITE ALIGNMENT PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Repair and Maintenance
S$2500 - S$4500
On Site Alignment is looking for new technicians / engineers to expand our team in Singapore!
Our company offers high-end mechanical services with a strong focus on alignment. We are specialized in alignment, engineering, machining, mounting and troubleshooting of all rotating equipment on board of ships including engines, gearboxes, generators, shaft bearings and bow thrusters.
What you will do:
- Troubleshoot, align and install all kind of rotating equipment
- Vibration data aquisition and analysis
- FEM modelling of shaft line
- Strain gauge measurements
- Shaft line calculations
- Get your hand dirty and work onboard vessels as well
- Liaise with customers on site
- Work in Singapore as well as in the SEA region
- Prepare and submit service reports to the customer afterwards
What’s in it for you:
- Interesting package with lots of opportunities
- Extensive training
- Good work/life balance
- Opportunity to become highly specialized engineer
Do you have experience with shaft alignment, vibration analysis, do you have experience with rotating machinery or are you an excellent mechanic that would like to master these skills? Check our website for more info: www.osa.ltd and contact us.
What do we need from you:
- A degree in engineering, peferably Marine or Mechanical
- At least 2 years working experience in related field
- Eager to learn and research
- You are a communicator, flexible and accurate
- Team player as well as independent worker
- Knowledge of alignment, machinery vibration and analysis will be an advantage
Closing on 13 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company