Mechanical Design Engineer (MNC, Automation/ Equipment Industry)
PEOPLE PROFILERS PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$4500 - S$5500
- To create concepts for mechatronic systems (sub-assemblies, assemblies) according to the required specification
- To design “Product Related” parts and pick-up tools
- To do feasibility studies, to provide effort and product cost estimation and risk indication to fulfill the specification
- Abide design to cost principles in any aspects
- Create 3D modules and BOM´s incl. 2D drawings following the standards.
- Mind safety and international machine product standards.
- Initiate engineering change request and implement design changes.
- Project coordination and time management for responsible topics
- Work closely with other disciplines to meet project objectives; especially for CSR (customer specific requests) together with product marketing (PM).
- To write and present technical reports to internal and end customers to communicate design related issues and countermeasures when necessary.
- To support technical inquiries from operations and the Technical Support
- Degree of mechanical / mechatronics engineering
- Minimum 3 years or equivalent of relevant experience in automation / equipment industries
- Significant practical experience in mechanical design, construction and testing with a solid understanding of functional relationship of individual components and electromechanical systems.
- Good knowledge of mechanical parts evaluation and qualification
- Knowledge of structural dynamics/modal analysis is a plus
- Strong analytical problem- solving skills and proficiency in CAD software and finite element tools such as Creo, Solid Edge, Mechanica / Ansys, etc..
- Working experience with equipment architecture design and system integration
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9754
EA Registration Number: R1655911
EA Personnel: Choi Syeulgi
Closing on 25 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company