YUTAKA PTE LTD
S$2300 - S$3800
- Perform product assembly for equipment and machines according to specifications.
- Prepare mechanical / assembly drawing and Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Address any technical, budget or schedule problem as soon as it is been notice and ensure that it is resolve with satisfactory.
- Selection of automation components.
- Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and motors.
- Presenting designs, agreeing time scales and specifications with customers.
- To provide technical service, maintenance work and trouble-shooting for project as well as existing customers.
- Testing, evaluation, maintaining and modifying equipment to meet customer requirements.
- Evaluation support, installation and commissioning of new machine.
- Effective cost down (set up time reduction, cost effective, design etc).
- To provide training to customers.
- To standby on arrangement if necessary.
- To travel overseas to provide support for overseas customers.
- Writing reports and documentation.
- Minimum Professional Certificate / NiTEC / Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in automation engineering field.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, PRO/E，SolidWorks , Animation in SolidWorks.
- Positive working attitude and a good team player.
- Able to travel overseas for field support when required.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 21 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company