Mechanical Technician #SGUnitedJobs
PH HYDRAULICS & ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
S$1500 - S$2200
- Perform assembly and installation of new build system and equipment, including mechanical system, hydraulic components, piping and accessories.
- Perform servicing, trouble-shooting and repair of PH or customer system to the desired quality.
- Perform testing and commissioning of PH Build equipment and system to the design specification within the schedule.
- Perform local service and overseas service job when required.
- Carry out corrective actions on non-conformance.
- Maintain good personal work discipline and housekeeping of personal tools issued as well as the work place.
- To assist the engineers and supervisors in their course of work
- To assist other sections as and when required
- Candidate must possess at least Processional Certificate/NITEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent
- Preferably with experience in Marine / Offshore heavy industries
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience on mechanical servicing.
- Able to understand hydraulics drawing will be an added advantage
Closing on 07 May 2021orview more job listings from this company