MONT FORT ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Engineering, General Management, Repair and Maintenance, Others
S$2900 - S$3500
- Responsible to perform Surveillance Inspection to ensure that the piping work is performed and duly meeting the project specific Quality Requirements.
- Responsible for verification of in process inspection,final inspection and welding.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with management.
- Arrange for proper NDT requirements as per specifications and to establish and maintain inspection and NDT progress status on weekly basis.
- Well versed with all the techniques involving NDT methods UT, MT,PT, VI & RT
- Experience in Project Implementation for Mechanical works especially Piping, Structural Steel and Tankage works.
- Responsible to raise Non-conformance reports as seen during inspection and follow-up on status of rework and close-out.
- Prepare and maintain Welding Audit Report during construction and to record result of inspections and maintain records of specific items as per contract/specifications
- Responsible to establish the inspection and Test Plan and all other quality related documents
- Responsible to establish project method statements for various activities required for the project
- Conduct site surveillance and maintain a log and advise construction to close accordingly
- Monitor and inspect all the installation for correctness and as compliance according to project requirements
- Liaises with clients, consultants, subcontractors, suppliers and government authorities on project-related issues.
- Coordinate with client and 3rd party for inspection
- Others as and when required by the management.
Closing on 08 May 2021orview more job listings from this company