MSI GLOBAL PRIVATE LIMITED
Engineering, Information Technology
Contract, Permanent, Full Time
S$4500 - S$6300
- You will be responsible for provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of network (both wired and wireless) including hardware, software and related infrastructure.
- Responsible to support and maintain the daily network operations (inclusive of LAN, WAN Security, Connectivity and Monitoring)
- Administer infrastructure system and network services (Firewall, routers, VPN, internet proxy, wireless, etc.)
- Perform regular maintenance to network infrastructure to ensure its' smooth operation
- Recognized degree or equivalent in Information Technology or Engineering with at least 5 years’ relevant experience in system & network administration Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work well both independently and in a team
- Possess a strong interest and self-motivation to install, configure and maintain system/network services, equipment and devices, provide system/ network support and request, investigate, troubleshoot issues and provide resolution, i.e. including managing user accounts and access
- Competent and having a sound knowledge (Configure and troubleshoot) of various network protocols and topologies, including a broad knowledge of WLAN, switches, routers, servers, IPS/IDS and firewalls
- Able to perform network monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, network resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups, and related administration tasks
- Able to administer anti-virus, anti-spam and network security system, i.e. Firewalls, TDA and NAC
- Relevant experience in monitoring and reviewing performance of network and ability to perform capacity planning
- Able to create and maintain complete documentation (i.e. problems, resolutions, configuration and procedures)
- Familiarity with applying OS patches, firmware and upgrades, including administrative tools, utilities and configuring and/or adding new services, hardware upgrades, resource optimization and performance tuning
- Familiarity with providing Desktop support and recovery services
- Provide 24 by 7 technical support per request from various constituencies. Investigate, troubleshoot
- issues and provide professional recommendations and solutions.
Technical Expertise and Knowledge include:
- Certification in Network (CCNA) is preferred. Certification in CCNP is an added advantage
- Knowledge in Firewalls CISCO, FORTIGATE and CHECKPOINT is preferred.
- Certification in MCSE is an added advantage.
- Working experience in Virtualization, Windows, Active Directory, DHCP and TCP/IP networking.
- Knowledge in Virtual networking like NSX is an added advantage
Closing on 21 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company