CYBERWAVE IT SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$6000
- Network and system management of Data Centers which encompasses performance monitoring and management, fault management, incident management, troubleshooting of recurring issues, and configuration of change management.
- Planning, implementation, maintenance and controlling the LAN and WAN infrastructure and data centers.
- Configuration, administration and performance management of communication infrastructure and equipment.
- Network Planning / Implementation.
- Development and enhancement of network design, planning and execution milestones; network costing planned according to budget.
- Network planning to include both transmission and IP layers.
- Diverse, secure, resilient and scalable.
- Leverage the latest technologies (such as SDN/NFV) where possible to differentiate from existing networks.
- Customer-oriented. Quality and timely rollout of infrastructure according to the business plan.
- Specified SLAs in terms of performance, availability, etc.
- Internet and International Network Connectivity.
- Work with local, regional and global carriers to ensure that network has the necessary Internet and International connectivity reach.
- Use of Digital Systems.
- Use of systems to enhance the network service architecture, hence leading to better customer experience. These systems may include OSS, GIS, telemetry, analytics, etc.
- Wireless Network.
- Use of relevant wireless technologies to expand network reach.
Closing on 20 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company