AALST CHOCOLATE PTE. LTD.
Admin / Secretarial, Manufacturing
S$2200 - S$2800
- Monitor stocks of materials such as printer supplies (paper, ink, sticker, and ribbon) to support label printing operation.
- Check production orders from production schedule to determine details such as packing code and required label quantity and specifications to be printed.
- Inspect and examine printed label for print clarity, colour accuracy, conformance to specifications, and other defects. Make necessary adjustments if needed.
- Check incoming non stock items to ensure quality and quantity are correct vs actual order.
- Check Daily & Monthly ISO documents
- Update production daily reports and production output
- Provide other support to Supervisors when required
- Follow Company safety policies, systems of work, procedures, signage and guidelines
- Attend training and to develop skill and knowledge
- Attend meeting when required
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Others or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently.
- Motivated individual with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on delivering a quality performance.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Able to get on with others and be a team player, but is equally comfortable working independently and unsupervised.
Closing on 02 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company