Operations and Administrative Executive
BEECHAM PHARMACEUTICALS (PTE) LTD.
Contract, Full Time
S$4000 - S$7000
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- To manage visits and events. Work with the key stakeholders to deliver all travel & logistical, communications media, and program to deliver good first impression and achieve success
- Perform the secretarial role to senior management & coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency of site operations and compliance to company policy
- Assist the management in supporting the general wellbeing of the staff by organising team building events, work with stakeholders to coordinate & encourage site’s participation as well as supporting other welfare & HR matters.
- Perform the role of Training Coordinator and work with the various stakeholders to support the respective functions to meet the overall site training targets
- Provide operational support to fulfil ordering and monitoring replenishment of operational consumables, non-process chemicals, non-inventory purchases including coordinating deliveries and performing relevant system transactions.
- Document management, including, generation, control & issuance, distribution, filing and archival.
- Deliver Continuous Improvement initiatives
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Diploma in any relevant discipline
- Experience in digital & media communications production an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and other office management applications
- MUST NOT BE ALLERGIC to Penicillin (as the working location manufactures the said product)
- Good knowledge of digital & media production
- Good knowledge document management system
- Good Knowledge of office inventory management and control
- Good knowledge of cross functional business processes
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Excellent leadership, time management and organisational skills
- Outstanding communication & negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Excellent team player
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
Closing on 12 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company