Permanent Equipment Technician - MNC @East
WANCO MANPOWER PTE LTD
Permanent, Full Time
S$2500 - S$3500
Our client is an US MNC who manufactures semiconductor products for use in radio frequency (RF) and mobile communications systems. Its products include power amplifiers, front-end modules and RF products for handsets and wireless infrastructure equipment.
PERMANENT | EAST | NEAR to MRT
- Support on new equipment setup.
- Troubleshoot Machine Issues / Repair machine parts.
- Support on daily machines issues assign by Engineers to achieve production output target.
- Assist with Engineer on support improvement activities and data collection.
- Perform on schedule preventive maintenance activities.
- Support any ad-hoc task request by Engineer.
- Troubleshoot process problems and determine the best course of action.
- Escalate the problems promptly to the engineers.
- Responsible for housekeeping and conform to cleanroom protocols.
- Higher NITEC and Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering) or equivalent.
- At least 3 years working experience in semiconductor/wafer fab manufacturing industry
- Willing to work in cleanroom environment and on 12 hours rotating shift (4-3 shift)
- Basic computer skill in Microsoft Excel and Word
Basic Salary from $2.5K
High Shift Allowance: $20/day, $44/Night
Other benefits include:
- Jumpsuit Allowance
- AWS + Performance Bonus
Closing on 13 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company