ROTARY-THAI CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD.
S$2000 - S$2800
Description: This position reports to the Project Manager. Planner will need to assist
in defining the specific activities taking into consideration of the Master
Project Schedule, as well as labour, material, and equipment availabilities
throughout the length of the project within the allocated budget.
Specific Responsibilities: Individual to be involved in:
1. Responsible for implementing modifications to provide a costeffective
planning service within assigned budget constraints.
2. To define the specific activities taking into consideration the Master
Project Schedule, as well as labour, material and equipment
availabilities throughout the length of the project
3. Demonstrate a high level of skill in planning Oil & Gas industry
Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Project Management
modification and maintenance projects using computer based
planning and scheduling techniques.
4. Check the planning package submittal by the sub-contractor and
recommend the management for its approval as the project
Updated as of 11 Aug 20
5. Review actual weekly progress submittal by the subcontractors
which include the Actual progress S-Curve & Manpower Histogram
that will be compared to the approved Baseline.
6. Plan and forecast work schedule of weekly, monthly work and set
productivity to be achieved.
7. Maintain the Baseline Schedule. Update the current schedule
periodically and analyse the effect of any proposed changes and any
additional activities in the project, using Primavera P6
8. To monitor the progress of projects.
9. Plan progress analysis explaining “cause and effect” of variances
incurred in the project.
10. Take periodic walk around at the project site to check actual work
progress and also take progress photo for file and presentation to
11. Understand all relevant documentation pertaining to the project
including scope of services, condition of contract, project execution
plan, project schedule etc.
12. Work within the standard Planning / Scheduling procedures
13. Ensure that these procedures fulfil Client requirement and develop
additional project specific procedures where necessary.
14. Produce current physical progress reports in line with project
15. Responsible for formulating manpower and man hour estimates for
proposals or any other future work.
16. Provide and maintain planning and scheduling statistic derived from
Technical Skills and
1. To understand the Construction Method Statement of the
2. To understand and use of project planning software.
3. To understand and interpret progress report submitted by
Project Engineer and Sub-contractor.
4. To learn how to communicate relevant information clearly and
effectively in written and oral communication through
presentation slides and documentation
Closing on 11 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company