Planning Engineer 【MES Planning / Tuas】5111
THE SUPREME HR ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
S$2800 - S$3500
Planning Responsibilities and Duties for Service, Equipment and Material
- Work with management in coordinating and planning production activities to improve runtime.
- Plan production tasks and schedules according to customer orders.
- Develop and review production plan with Managers for approval.
- Monitor the execution of production plan and resolve any potential issues in a timely fashion.
- Communicate production status to Managers and Customers on regular basis.
- Analyze back orders, current orders and upcoming orders to prioritize, plan, and schedule the production operations.
- Plan equipment, material and manpower requirements to execute job orders.
- Plan inventory management processes to avoid shortages and excesses.
- Analyze delays and interruptions and accordingly adjust production schedule to meet deadlines.
- Maintain reports for production planning activities and sequences.
- Diploma in Engineering
- MES Planning experience in Engineering Production environment.
Working hours : 5 days
Monday to Wednesday 0730 - 1630
Thursday to Friday 1730 - 2230
Closing on 28 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company