SEMBCORP MARINE INTEGRATED YARD PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Engineering, Others
Contract, Permanent, Full Time
S$6000 - S$12000
- Understanding of contract specification, budget constrain and manpower staffing requirements
- Develop engineering schedule and engineering Master Deliverable Register (MDR) with inputs from various parties to manage a hierarchical series of activities defining the project engineering activities and deliverables, with their durations, milestones and inter-dependencies.
- Develop a logic-linked network representation of the relevant work items where one planned activity relates to one item.
- Shall be maintained in close alignment with the MDR and Manpower Plan.
- Manage and operate planning with Primavera P6 and MS Project software.
- The integrated Project Schedule will be developed in Primavera P6/MS Project to demonstrate the logical steps required to progress different stages of engineering work scope until Completion, Commissioning and Delivery. This schedule will be the planning control tool and will be resource loaded at the summary Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) activity level of detail.
- Develop schedule in sufficient detail and updated monthly so that project schedule analysis, float, critical path(s) and resource bottlenecks can be identified and pro-actively managed before adverse impact.
- Develop schedule that interface with primary project controls/ reporting system, and shall incorporate subcontractor and vendor data schedules and external interfaces to procurement with appropriate level of detail such that (early & late) start and end dates can easily be identified and so activities do not generally extend over long durations.
- Generate weekly and monthly progress reporting on MDR, activities and manhour.
- Reviews and checks project requirement specification, detailing plans and other engineering data prepared by team members using engineering common network, software and tools
- Leads discussion with team and other engineering team members including subcontractors and consultants on planning engineering related activities/tasks.
- Liaises with Owners on project plan, project schedule, project monitoring and project reporting.
- Generates reports on work progress and submits to senior team members for review and approval before submitting to Owners or 3rd Party Sub-contractors or Consultants for review.
- Review and monitor plan, schedule and report of progress of Owners, 3rd Party Sub-contractors or Consultant and vendors to ensure align and meeting of specifications requirement and deliverables and project schedule.
- Degree in Project Management or in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering field
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in offshore project planning, project control and project management.
- Competent in Primavera P6 and MS Project software.
- Able to liaise with internal and external parties.
- Excellent in communication skills and ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations
- Able to think critically and using good judgement in managing the project schedule
- Able to comprehend the strategies, work methods, work processes and systems in overall project execution and engineering execution.
Sembcorp Marine Ltd
Tuas Boulevard Yard
80 Tuas South Boulevard
Mon-Thu : 7.30am – 5.15pm
Fri : 7.30am – 4.15pm
Interested candidates with relevant background are invited to send us an updated resume with your current and expected salary, reason of application and earliest availability.
Please note that your personal data disclosed to Sembcorp Marine Ltd and our group of companies, shall be used for the purposes of evaluation, and processing in accordance with our recruitment processes and policies. By providing your personal data, you have consented to the aforesaid purpose under the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Closing on 13 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company