PROCESS & PROPSAL ENGINEER
AUSTIN ENERGY (ASIA) PTE LTD
S$2600 - S$3000
- Preparation of tender activities
- Perform process design and costing (CPEX & OPEX)
- Prepare technical c/w PFD, P & ID
- Tender clarification & presentation (supporting sales activities)
- Assisting project team on technical matters (process design & calculation and sequence of operation)
- Assist to source new products technical evaluation
- Diploma/Degree in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- Strong technical knowledge (i.e. Process Design and Calculation) in Membrane (MF/UF/RO/MBR), Ion Exchange (2B3T, MB, CPU, EDI) and pre-treatment processes (coagulation/ flocculation, sedimentation, clarification, filtration)
- Those with relevant project management/ plant testing & commissioning experience will be an added advantage.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, driven by excellence and having an eye for details.
- Process the mental and physical staminal to take on numerous challenging tasks while simultaneously meeting high standards and deadlines/ visions
Training is provided for entry level.
Closing on 25 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company