Production (Fabrication) Manager
WEI LONG ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Engineering, Others
S$7000 - S$9000
A dynamic local engineering specialist in the lift industry has the following position: Production (Fabrication) Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage and be responsible for all workshop activities
- Communicate with various departments, site personnel on site survey & to design, customised products.
- Provides general oversight for execution and completion of comprehensive design verification and process validation protocols in Product and Process Development.
- Ensures product, process, and project documentation is complete, accurate, and sufficient to allow development and production team members to understand critical requirements.
- Ensure that rectification plans are put in place for areas that are underperforming, and ensure delivery of these plans.
- Technical aptitude and knowledge of assembly processes, sheet metal fabrication, welding and paint finishing & Ensure the proper use of workshop equipment and materials.
- Good knowledge in structural and architectural drawings, drafting new designs, current design improvement as required.
- Good knowledge in design fabrication drawings and design mechanical solutions.
- Min. Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering /Bachelor’s Degree in related technical discipline preferred.
- More than 10 – 15 years of design & production supervisory experience in high and low volume complex assembly and fabrication environments with at least 5 years at management level
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skill
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Able to work on Sat and Sunday as and when required
- Must process own transport
Closing on 15 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company