VOESTALPINE SPECIALTY METALS PTE. LTD.
S$3000 - S$4000
- Responsible for scheduling and monitorin of material movement through production schedules.
- Review Production capability during planning, coordination and work closely with every department.
- Ensuring timely and efficient flow of raw materials and finished goods to and from the manufacturing floor.Scedule work and provide direction to other staff members as required.
- Prepares and release production order for manufacturing.
- Expedite operations that delay schedules and alther schedules to overcome unforeseen circumstances.
- Cross functional coordination( Planning, purchasing, production, transportation, storage & distribution, customer service, quality) to ensure timely supply of high quality substance.
- Analyse order demands in a timely manner to ensure timely and appropriate response.
- Reconciles problems by identifying work error messages, expediting material shortages and coordinating with related personnel.
- Prepare planning date/ reports for management review and follow up actions
- Proactive in identifying issue which may affect supply chain deliverable.
- May perform other duties and responsiblities as assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in engineering or other related discipline
- Minimum 2 years in planning and manufacturing environment
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience in oil and gas preferred
Closing on 29 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company