PRODUCTION AND SAFETY SUPERVISOR
SGDR ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
S$1600 - S$2000
- Attend VSCC meeting.
- Oversees and participates in steel fabrication and installation inside the shipyard.
- Supervise marine Steel work to ensure safety and quality in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Estimate and purchase tools, materials, equipment and supplies as necessary to perform assigned duties and tasks.
- Coordinates and prioritizes work done inside the shipyard
- Maintains paperwork as necessary for the operation of the hull department (may include time sheets, purchase orders, work orders, etc.).
- Conform to an established work schedule.
- Facilitate & conduct meetings, training and risk assessments.
- Plan and conduct safety inspections, accident and incident investigations.
- Ensure quality of work is achieved and safety regulations are complied.
- Conduct risk assessment to identify hazardous activities at the workplace for mitigation, with compliance to MOM’s WSH requirements.
- Overall planning and coordination of the plant security, safety, occupational health, environmental, fire safety and emergency response programs.
Monday to Firday - 7.30 am to 4.30 pm or 8 am to 5 Pm
Closing on 11 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company