Production Assembly Supervisor
FU YU CORPORATION LIMITED
S$2200 - S$3000
• To develop, evaluate, improve and maintain efficient secondary process workflow.
• Ascertain root cause of the issue, implement the solution and follow through on progress.
• Liaise with customers and vendors on product specifications and requirement.
• Carry out continuous improvement program, achieving productivity improvement and cost reduction for the company.
• Plan and implement preventive maintenance program to ensure machinery and equipment are at optimal condition.
• Lead production team to achieve production efficiency so as to fulfil customer requirement and achieve maximum satisfaction.
· Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
· At least 2 years relevant working experience with knowledge in plastic secondary process such as spray painting, printing, ultrasonic, heat-staking etc
· Good communication skills
· Committed, self-motivated, independent and able to work in a team
Closing on 07 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company