Project Coordinator #SgUnitedJobs
ACCESSTECH ENGINEERING PTE LTD
Building and Construction, Engineering, Others
S$2500 - S$2800
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist Project Manager / Engineer for ground execution of works according to approved plan, drawing and schedule.
- Conduct and coordinate detailed phases of project execution and construction work for an assigned portion of a major project or for the total portion of a moderate scope project and ensure that it is completed on time, within budget and with highest quality.
- Manage all scopes and schedule.
- Identify and document possible Variation Orders and seek approval for any variation order claims from sub-cons/vendors if any.
- Coordinate with personnel in other trade, client and/or consultant and vendors / subcontractors personnel to review designs, prepare and execute recovery plans speedily.
- Coordinate the testing and commissioning of the plant and ensure proper handover.
- Create and update the project master / weekly schedule.
- Report to Manager / Engineer through daily tool box meeting and schedule construction meeting on the progress of the project vis-à-vis timelines and targets.
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of Safety Management System for Project Site and ensure all activities carried out complied with MOM WSH requirement.
- All other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by reporting Manager or Engineer.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum “O” level form local School or recognized Certification in Related Field of studies.
- 2-3 years relevant experience in the local Construction Engineering industry.
- Outgoing with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and target oriented in a stressful environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with project members and managers at all levels.
- To be able to converse in English and work effectively with Internal staff including Site Foreman, Supervisors, Engineers, Managers and Client’s representatives.
Closing on 12 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company