WILMAX CONTROL SYSTEMS PTE LTD
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$4500
The main duties and responsibilities are responsible for the engineering design and project management.
The duties of the Project Engineer are summarized as follow, including but not limited to the key tasks.
· Develop engineering drawing and Bill of Material (BOM) based on the customer specification.
· Prepare Vendor Document Required List (VDRL) and submit to Document Control for compilation.
· Engineer will be responsible for the VDRL submission.
· Verify and change the specification as per client’s requirement.
· Specifying components & materials for procurement and assist Procurement to verify the specification of parts if required.
· Design calculation is a must in accordance to codes and standards.
· Submission and liaise with client and 3rd party for design approval.
· Attend kick-off meeting if required by customers.
· Ensure all technical specification of client of different projects are understood and clarified, submit deviation if required
· Schedule project timeline and Inspection Test Plan.
· Prepare Manufacturing Data Record (MDR) and Inspection Operation Manual (IOM), pass to Document Control for compilation.
· Pressure Vessel Calculations, calculate skids structure and other types of engineering calculations.
· Ensure production is on time and rectify any production issue/vendor issue.
· Client Management & conducting Factory Acceptance Test.
· Packaging Management of final product.
· Work closely with Production Team to ensure the products are assembled as per schedule.
· Prepare and compile final documentation. Eg: Master Document Register, Installation & Maintenance Manual, Operation Manual, 3rd Party documentation, testing documentations, fabrication documentation etc.
· Submit the final documentation to Document Control for photocopying and deliver.
· Understanding, applying various industrial standards to solutions for compliance.
· Engage in solutions improvement and Research & Development.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Counterparts within inter-company
· Project status
The following software is frequently used:
· Microsoft Office
· Microsoft Project
· Autocad or equivalent
EXPECTED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
· Minimum 4 years in design and project engineering.
· Degree in Engineering
· Minimum Diploma in Engineering.
Closing on 10 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company