Project Engineer (M&E)
WAH LOON PLANT & INSTRUMENTATION PTE. LTD.
S$2600 - S$4500
- To be responsible for all the execution of Contracts progress.
- To monitor the installation progress as well as co-ordination with Clients, Consultants, Subcontractors to ensure efficient and timely delivery of assignment.
- To report and monitor of progress of project to Project Manager.
- To supervise and ensure works are in accordance to the contract drawings and specifications.
- To prepare method statement, shop drawings, installations / T&C check sheets, work progress report and other relevant documents for M&E related works with project teams.
- To coordinate with subcontractors and consultants on preparation and submission of shop drawings.
- To coordinate / prepare technical submissions with suppliers / subcontractors.
- To assist the Project Manager to negotiate / procure materials, equipment and labour in accordance to (or below) the allocated approved budget.
- To hold technical discussions with various stakeholders to resolve technical / site issues.
- To liaise and work with relevant authorities / subcontractors / clients on shop drawings / equipment submissions, inspections, testing requirements and commissioning.
- To have experience in working at Data Center.
- Mechanical: Familiar with VAV / VRV / cooling tower / Chillers / chilled water pipe / A&A works.
- Electrical: Familiar with retrofit / renovation / lighting control / BMS.
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Min. 3-5 years’ experience in construction industry in Singapore.
- The candidate will assist and support the Project Manager in handling and monitoring the progress of projects.
- Well versed in English.
- Able to commence work immediately or short notice.
Closing on 26 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company