VIBROPOWER PTE LTD
S$2000 - S$3000
- Support Project team in the coordination of project activities.
- Plan, schedule and manage the project efficiently and to ensure time completion.
- Ensure optimal utilization or resources of the Company and to work in accordance to safety standard and within project budget.
- Assist in day to day requirement.
- Follow up on the project progress.
- Execute all directions from managements.
- To raise Material Requisition Form (MRF) based on costing sheet provided but not limited to save project cost as much as possible without limiting result or quality of Genset delivered
- To discuss or consult with customer on delivery, installation and project related matter
- To coordinate project related work.
- At least Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Working experience in generator manufacturing industrial will be an advantage.
- Willing to work in Tuas Area.
- Min 3-5 years experience in Industrial manufacturing
- Ability to administer Quality Management System preferred.
- A good team player, self motivated and resourceful
- P.C. Skills required (Microsoft Office)
- Good command of English & Mandarin, both spoken and written
- Multitask, and able to work in fast paced environment
- Please include your residential status and nationality in your resume
Closing on 11 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company