CHUAN LIM CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD
Building and Construction, Engineering
Permanent, Full Time
S$2800 - S$4500
- Assist Project Manager in site supervision and management.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, forecasting, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
- Controlling the cost of the materials and labour.
- Coordination and checking of engineering deliverables.
- Attend site meeting, inspection, and monitoring of project progress with Main Con and Sub-cons.
- Liaising and coordinating with all parties involved in the projects such as consultants, main contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, local authorities, environmental agencies, and federal entities to ensure successfully implementation of the project.
- To manage daily operation of the project execution.
- Solving construction problems as soundly as possible.
- Acting as the quality control and assurance to ensure that the project objectives are met.
- To ensure that project paper works are properly kept and up to date.
- Ensure safe work procedures are implemented to control risk.
- Familiar with the relevant legal requirement.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- BCA Recognize Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years of A&A, civil engineering or earthworks working experience
- Candidate who can committed to 6 days working schedule
- Self-motivated, dynamic and goal orientated candidate
- Required skill(s): MS Office, preferable candidate with AutoCad skills
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Able to start work within short period
Interested applicants are invited to apply with their comprehensive resume, stating current and expected salary via APPLY NOW.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 22 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company