TIONG WOON PROJECT & CONTRACTING PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$2700 - S$4000
- Administer project planning and project execution;
- Ensure all project activities are performed productively and are in accordance to specification and schedule, in the most efficient and cost effective manner;
- Co-ordinate the mobilisation/demobilisation of construction equipment to suit construction schedules;
- Assist with cost control and estimating activities;
- Check and verify subcontractor claims and variations;
- Ensure all company reports and documentation are completed accurately and on time;
- Continually seek improvements in the work systems;
- Maintain close liaison and communication with field operations team;
- Stay focused on the needs of the client and strive to exceed their expectations;
- Perform any other related duties as and when assigned by Manager.
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineer or related engineering field;
- Min. 3 years of related field experience;
- Knowledge on Autocad will be advantageous;
- Dynamic and good team player;
- Good planning, execution and presentation skills;
- Only Singaporeans/SPR need apply.
- 5 days work week;
- Company transport pick up at Clementi / Jurong East / Choa Chu Kang MRT Stations
Interested applicants, please send us your detailed resume stating current and expected remuneration, reasons for leaving previous employment and availability to commence work.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 04 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company