P3 TECHNOLOGY ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Engineering
S$2100 - S$4500
- Preparing, Scheduling, Coordinating and Monitoring engineering projects such as Process Exhaust, Process Vacuum, Gas Piping, other M&E utilities.
- Interacting daily with clients to interpret their needs and requirements and work-down/site inspection with them
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Preparing and drafting (hand-sketch skills) of M&E Isometric Drawing and As-Built Drawing for projects, tender submission, etc.
- Ensure designs/drawings meet relevant code and compliance requirements and practices.
- Ensure timely submission of claims & variations with proper documentation.
- Other ad-hoc duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Possess Degree in Engineering or 2/3 years experience with Engineering in Diploma
- Preferably with at least 1-year working experience in Construction (Engineering) project management for Semi-Con industry (fresh graduate with relevant knowledge is also encourage to apply)
- Strong knowledge in piping & M&E
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Proficient in English (Writing & Speaking) is a must
Closing on 17 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company