IFME WORKS PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Information Technology
S$2000 - S$5000
- Professional Development
- Career advancement
- Immediate Hiring
- Review project requirement, technical clarifications and drawings.
- Carry out M&E works scheduling, material requisition, cost control, project supervision and documentation to ensure compliance to regulatory.
- Ensure timely and smooth progress of works.
- To perform safety and QA role on area assigned and to ensure safety regulations are being compiled in the building.
- Prepare various reports (progress report, project handover report and etc.)
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Attend meetings and liaise with clients.
- Assist in handling progress claims and financial claims.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Min. Diploma in Engineering - Mechanical / Electrical or equivalent.
- 4 years and above of working experiences in M&E industry.
- Possesses relevant technical knowledge related to M&E works.
- Required language: English
- Highly motivated, driven by excellence and having an eye for details.
- A resourceful self-starter who possess excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently yet co-ordinates and teamwork seamlessly with others, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Full time(s) position available.
Please include the following informations in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected Salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. Thanks.
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
We strive to deliver best practices and services so that our customers gain a positive experience as well as meeting the customer’s needs.IFME Works was established with the vision to provide a diverse field of engineering expertise serving mainly data centers and commercial buildings
IFME Works with its technical strengths and experience is committed to serve the industry with services ranging from concept development, engineering design, installation and project management.
To become a key player in industry, we will be rigorous in understanding our client’s requirement and providing sound engineering techniques and cost effective solutions.Our Mission- Creative, resourceful and innovative in providing unique solutions to our customers
- Providing sound engineering designs and proven methodology
- Ensuring health and safety in all that we do
- Providing the highest level of service and engineeringOur MottoOur business principle is “IF it was ME”, is to put ourselves into customer shoes. We adopt what we believe quality means to customers.
“Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.” – Henry Ford
We take pride in doing it right and are determined to deliver business value to our customers.
We set high quality standard on our work, manage problems, monitor progress, report status and work towards a total management, so to create a peace of mind for the customer..Our Team‐ We have a team of engineers and technicians who always constantly strive towards service excellence whilst maintaining customer satisfaction as our main priority. We ensure that our clients will receive only the best services and supports.‐ We have a combined 40 years of hands-on technical experiences in offering specialised knowledge in the field of engineering.‐ We will always strive to meet the best Confidentiality, Reliability and Efficiency for customers.Our scope and services includes
1) CRAC, Air Conditioning and ACMV Installation
2) UPS and Electrical Installation
3) Metal Fabrication
4) Design and Customization Engineering and Solution.
5) Data Centre Design and Concept Development
6) Data Centre Build and Project Management
7) Any Other Project ManagementWe provide a one-stop turnkey solutions in delivering a diverse range of technology products, services and solutions for different industry platform. Our aim is to deploy effective end-to-end solutions that will enhance our clients’ business capabilities.We strive to eliminate a customer’s burden in the coordination and management of projects so that the customer can spend their time focusing on their core business.
Closing on 11 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company