Project Manager (Energy/Solar)
LHN GROUP PTE. LTD.
Architecture / Interior Design, Engineering, Real Estate / Property Management, Others
S$3500 - S$5500
We are seeking a talented individual who would like to grow his/her career in the Solar Energy industry. This person should have an Engineering Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Clean Energy and has prior experience of 5 to 7 years in a Project Management role and would now like to further the career as a business manager.
• A clear, technical mind who understands the requirements, challenges of Solar projects and can design/review designs of solar systems be it for roof, ground mounted systems.
• Able to analyse and size up if a project is financially and technically viable.
• Not afraid to try unconventional ideas to achieve success.
• Resourceful and has good relationships with vendors to procure the relevant components.
• Manage a team of contractors for installation works.
• Review and negotiate contracts and closing business deals.
• A general understanding of the energy retailing market.
• Good interpersonal, communication skills.
• Tech Savvy.
• At least 7 years of experience in same/related fields.
We offer attractive remuneration packages and good career advancement prospects to the right candidate.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 17 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company