DELTA ELECTRONICS INT'L (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$4200 - S$8000
The Project Manager/Engineer has end to end accountability for delivering large scale electrical power solutions on budget, within scope, on time and of highest quality. The PM will be involved in the entire lifecycle from design and production to site implementation and handover.
· End to end accountability from design, manufacturing, logistics and site works
· Contracts administration, contracts management and project scheduling
· Financial forecasting and financial management
· Local team resource planning and management for installation and commissioning
· Liaising with all levels of staff within the customers organisation to gather and manage customer requirements and expectations including all other project stakeholders
· Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
· Manage the manufacturing to completion within initial signed off schedule, budget, scope and quality constraints in accordance within the contractual requirements. Manage all changes via a change request and variance schedule
· Prepare project documentation as required
· Responsible for closing out quality issues and putting in place remedial and preventative actions.
- Degree in engineering
- Project Management Certification
- 3- 5 years of project management experience of large electrical power solutions projects
- Able to demonstrate significant local site installation and commissioning experience
- Have work on large complex projects with tier 1 customers
- Ability to work in a team environment with proven track record of delivering timely project outcomes
- All levels of stakeholder management
- Project scheduling
- Tracking engineering deliverables against schedule
- Change management
- Experience with QA/QC
- Experience with contract administration
Technical/ Professional skills:
- Able to influence stakeholders to achieve project goals
- Current qualification in related project management discipline (Preferred)
- Advanced MS-Project skills for the purpose of schedule development and management
- Advanced MS-PowerPoint skills for the purpose of reporting project progress
- Advanced MS-Excel skills for the purpose of reporting project progress
Closing on 06 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company