BRUNEL INTERNATIONAL SOUTH EAST ASIA PTE. LTD.
S$11000 - S$11000
- Project manager responsibilities include the coordination and completion of Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects on time within budget, within scope, and oversee all aspects of projects.
- Establishing the Project Objectives, Project Strategy and Execution Plan to success the project.
- Setting deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Preparing reports for his upper management status of project to escalate to management as needed.
- Controlling the project progress of EPC each phase.
- Developing comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Monitoring the forecast of project and take appropriate action immediately, if it is required within his budget.
- Organizing and facilitating the key interface meetings among client, project team and EPC package vendors etc. for project overall aspects.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Tracking project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meeting budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Attending conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Developing spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Delegating project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Using and continually developing leadership skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering major in Mechanical
- Mininum 12 years of experience in EPC engineering company
- Mininum 5 years of working experience as Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager for EPC or EP Projects in project office and/or construction office.
- Must have prior experience in project execution knowledge of EPC Project such as refinery, petrochemical, fertilizer, power plant.
- Must have prior experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be willing to travel and/or station in project management office, module fabrication yard, structure pre-fabrication shop, detail engineering subcontractor’s office as Project Manager.
- Familiar and aware of collaboration between inter-discipline engineering activities with proactive mind.
Closing on 20 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company