AVA GLOBAL PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Engineering
S$6000 - S$6500
• Assist the Design team with design management, design coordination and design delivery to meet the project schedule.
• Monitor and control the progress and development of all related project deliverables through the various stages of the project
• Monitor and review master construction program and preparation of catch-up program, if applicable.
• Monitor and supervise Engineers / foremen, ensure compliance to the quality procedures & standard of workmanship. Checking on quality and quantity of work by subcontractors.
• Preparation of detailed program for the site team to follow accordingly & completed in time.
• Resolve drawing discrepancies & technical difficulties with Technical team.
• Preparation of detailed method statements and work instructions for construction.
• Coordinates between sub-contractors/vendors/internal departments and monitor site manpower / material / equipment demands to meet schedules.
• Liaise with the Consultants on the submission related to structural works and Technical Department.
• Plan all works on site, including program schedules and construction methods, forecast equipment, material and manpower requirement, and control usage and wastages of all.
• Any other task delicate by Management.
• Tertiary Degree in a Construction/Building/Project Management/Engineering related field.
• 3-5 years previous work experience as a Senior Project Manager, preferably in an A & A related field Knowledge of construction, engineering, procurement, industry standards and other project-related activities, their interfaces and interdependencies.
• Strong communication skills, as well as the ability to visualize issues and communicate them to others.
• Outstanding organization, coordination and leadership skills – ability to coordinate groups of Consultants / Contractors.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability for prolonged periods of time to walk, stand, stretch, bend and kneel.
• Work in a fast-paced and busy environment.
• Work indoors and be exposed to various environmental factors such as, but not limited to, CRT, noise, dust, and cigarette smoke.
Closing on 11 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company