HONG AN ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Engineering
Permanent, Full Time
S$7000 - S$10000
This position requires excellent technical engineering knowledge coupled with solid people leadership, communication skills to drive growth in a fast-paced environment.
- Oversees and manage assigned projects schedules and make sure that the Project runs within budget and profitable
- Manage the Project Teams to ensure all paper works submission (e.g. Vendor Approval Submission, Project Reports and Schedule submission and works executed on sites are according to specification and project requirement
- Manage the Project Teams to ensure quality of works and safety precautions are complied as per approved safety plan
- Plan materials/resources delivery to meet the project requirements
- Manage/review change request, prepare quotes/implement changes, with support from project team as required
- Perform visit sites to survey to ensure the quality of installations is according to project specification
- Review the project progress and present to the Management and clients on the opportunities and risks ahead
- Establish guidelines and monitor sub-contractor’s performance to ensure guidelines are adhere
- Review and monitor monthly progress claim and advice on percentage of work done, interim payment and project cash flow status;
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Serve as prime interface with customers and project team on all project contractual matters
- Maintain Project Files/Records
- Positive working attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Leads and Manages team and members
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Monitor team performance and report performance review
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Business Analysis, Change Management, Leadership, Management, Microsoft Works, Program Management, Project Management, Project Planning, Specifications, Strategy, manage project teams, project requirements, Plan, project schedule, project teams
- Preferably Manager who has completed experience in Project Manager Role in Water Treatment Plant Projects which involves significant works in the area of installation, testing and commissioning of Electrical, Instrumentation Controls and Automation of plant and equipment with contract value of minimum S$ 15 Million and above.
Closing on 04 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company