PROJECT OPERATION MANAGER
SHANTA M&E ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Engineering
S$2800 - S$3800
1) good acknowledge in marketing and meeting consultant for sales prospect.
2) Review of M&E systems design with view of future maintenance needs.
3) Managing and participating in testing and commissioning of building M&E system.
4) Management of facilities handover (including associated training, communications and related defect issues) to maintenance contractor and end user.
5) managing of project budget including managing and monitoring of project schedule, preparing and submission of claim.
6) leading outsource facilities management team in day-to day M&E activities,
7) direct lead maintenance operation team (including management, reviewing and recommending preventive/ corrective maintenance, planning and schedule of preventive maintenance works and future upgrading works which may be required.
8) planning for day-to-day activities for air con installation team.
9) To Serve Customers + Clients Via Office Appointment Basis And Explain Enquiries In Office, Showing Customers Around Company’s Facilities + One To One Sales And Events Presentations, Maintaining Relationship Of Existing Client Accounts As Well, Applicants Have To Like Interacting With People.
10) To Serve Customers + Clients Via Office Appointment Basis And Explain Enquiries In Office, Showing Customers Around Company’s Facilities + One To One Sales And Events Presentations, Maintaining Relationship Of Existing Client Accounts As Well, Applicants Have To Like Interacting With People
11) Provide advice, guidance, support and training to team members in order to improve the teams’ capability.
12) developed design drawing for client/consultant approval.
13) good acknowledgment for CAD to update As Built drawing after project completion.
14) any other duties as assigned.
1) diploma or degree holder in electrical and mechanical or equivalent
2) 10 years experience for diploma holder and 7 years experience for degree holder.
3) possess strong communication, analytical and problems solving skill
4) Strong interpersonal skill with good writing skill
5) self-motivated, resourceful, ability to multi-task and work well with other are essential.
6) proficient in computer application including Microsoft office, Microsoft excel, Microsoft project P6 and Auto CAD
7) Possess a good work attitude and must be meticulous organized reliable and able to handle
work pressure well.
Closing on 20 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company