EYOS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$4500 - S$7500
We are looking for a passionate and driven Test Automation Engineer to join our fast-growing team in Singapore. We are a dynamic team of Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Consultants, Software Engineers, Sales and Marketing.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Defining, designing, communicating, and executing our corporate quality vision across our global engineering teams and product releases
- Overseeing continuous improvement projects and implementing new test framework designs and engineering practices that make your team more effective
- Tracking the progress you are making towards the wider goals of your team and transparently communicating it to your team and management
- Providing guidance and insight on development techniques and methodologies
- Applying best practices to what you do and sharing the knowledge with the team
- Working in a development team that follows the best practices of Agile and SCRUM to achieve tasks in a given sprint.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in testing APIs, Databases, Mobile (Native apps) and Web UI
- Experience in handling end to end QA activities
- Experience in test planning, execution, defect tracking in agile scrum projects
- Experience in any Automation test tool (TOSCA, TestComplete, Selenium)
- Automation coding experience in any language (To work on open source frameworks, if necessary)
- Experience working with any issue and project tool like JIRA, Trello, etc.
- Ability to think on your feet and help the team identify requirement gaps
- Willing to work in a fast-paced changing environment with multiple projects running in parallel
- Documentation skills to ensure completeness of test documentation / artifacts (Test scenarios, requirement traceability, defect reporting, etc.)
- Willing to learn new frameworks and open source frameworks to automate different technologies
- Working with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
Desired Experience or Skills (not mandatory):
- Experience in building automation frameworks from scratch
- Exposure to more than 1 commercial test tool
- Performance testing experience using JMeter
Closing on 01 May 2021orview more job listings from this company