BIGPAY SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$6000 - S$11000
What we do, and why we do it
The banking system is evolving to give consumers the transparency, control and financial wellbeing they deserve. In a world where technology can change how we live for the better, there is no reason to be burdened by legacy systems, bureaucracy and mediocrity. It’s time for a change, and you can be part of this revolution!
BigPay is everything you wish your bank was: fair, transparent, frictionless. We went back to the drawing board to explore how new technologies could bring power back to you. Our goal is to solve real world money problems for millions of people by empowering them, and providing a simple interface for users to send, receive and track their money.
Life at BigPay
We’re fast, curious and ambitious. We are on a fearless adventure to change financial services for consumers, and we value ownership, initiative and leadership from everyone in the company. We’re going out of our way to recruit the most intelligent, creative and talented people in the world. We want innovators, and that means maintaining an environment where they can flourish. Our only boss is the consumer. BigPay values highly collaborative, hardworking people, who can deconstruct problems on the fly and take the team with them, while being inventive, iterative, and agile. We never want to reach a stage where you are not challenged daily – because it means we’re not going fast enough.
• Join a fearless adventure, where your opinion and input is highly contributional
• Work in a fast paced, growing company where you will be empowered to succeed.
• An environment where you can challenge and be challenged.
• You will be surrounded by a multidisciplinary group of experts.
• Competitive salary & benefits
We’re looking for
A motivated and capable QA Engineer to sit alongside our team in Singapore.
About the job
Our products are relied upon by users all over the world to provide a seamless and effective service wherever and whenever they need it. Software artefacts are provided by our development teams.
Your task will be to:
• Work closely with the product team in order to provide timely and meaningful feedback regarding testability and usability
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases based on requirements
• Estimate, prioritise, plan, and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop, execute manual and automation scripts
• Investigate and create bug reports
• Perform thorough regression testing whenever is needed
• Work in agile environment and closely collaborate with different teams in the company, participating in the development processes
To be successful
• Have a Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science / Math’s or similar from a leading University
• An experienced QA Engineer.
• 2-3 years of experience with web and mobile applications testing across different platforms (iOS, Android) and browsers.
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance principles, methods and processes
• Solid understanding of mobile technologies and applications
• Experience in API and Web services testing
• Be strong in:
• Functional testing
• Usability testing
• Performance testing
• Nice to have:
• Experience in developing automation for web and mobile application using Selenium or Appium
• Experience in Load testing, Stress testing and Security testing
Closing on 12 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company