GM NAMEPLATE ASIA PTE LTD
S$2000 - S$3500
Core Responsibility :
- Conduct failure analysis of internal and external defects
- Provide 8D Report for customer complaint.
- Implement and audit to verify closure of ICAR, SCAR and 8D Report.
- Ensure the achievement of Quality Objective in Key Performance Index Target as Cost of Poor Quality, Customer Return Rate and Supplier performance.
- Perform reliability testing and prepare report monthly yield report to customer.
- Support the supplier management and material qualification by providing feedback on material quality to supplier and conducting supplier audit.
- Maintain the documentation control and calibration system.
- Establish work instruction, test procedure and inspection requirement for new customers.
- Assume role of the internal auditor for all the ISO systems.
- Provide training for the QC and production inspectors.
- Any other task assigned such as cost reduction, risk assessment and new product/technology projects
Job Specification :
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering or Material Science.
- 2-3 years of working as QA Engineer in related manufacturing industries preferable in the SME.
- Analytical, self-motivating, initiative, competent, team player and independent.
- Preferably knowledge in Six Sigma, FMEA, DOE, SPC, MSA, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, TS 16949 and OHASA 18001.
- Proficient in MiniTab, Microsoft Office.
- Excellent team player, interpersonal and communication skill.
Closing on 10 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company